See below for a few helpful tips to ensure you get the best life from your sticker:
- Make sure the area you are applying the sticker to is clear of chemicals and cleaning products. This is very important as some products leave a thin layer behind, which may stop the sticker from adhering.
- In cold weather it's recommended to heat the area you’re applying the sticker to. This is to help prevent moisture from getting behind the sticker as it is being fitted.
- Please be aware if the sticker is in an area where it may come into contact with a wiper blade, you unfortunately will be liable for any damage.
- Please take care when cleaning over the area where your sticker is placed. We take pride in our designs, however if washed with a pressure washer, the sticker may peel.
- Last, but not least, enjoy your stickers!